MWE has created this Privacy Notice to demonstrate its strong commitment to protecting the privacy of users of its website. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com or in writing to the address below.
Part One: All visitors to www.mwe.co.uk are promised that:
- MWE will always respect your right to privacy. We do understand that the internet is not always a secure medium and therefore we have implemented certain security measures to, where possible, prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
- Any data gathered will be treated as confidential.
Part Two: How we use your data
- If you contact us through the website we use your personal data for certain legitimate business purposes. For example we may ask for your name, address, phone number and email, so that we can let you know about new or updated products and services and to send you marketing communication and offers.
- You can opt out of regular updates at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on any marketing emails you receive from us.
- We may use personal and profile data to tailor the updates you receive.
- We may use your IP address or other identifying information to help diagnose problems with our server, to monitor numbers of users and/or to administer our interactive services as well as to identify and eliminate fraud.
- Accordingly, MWE would encourage you to be cautious about the information you choose to release and to safeguard passwords at all times.
- We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
- We will request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 16 years or older or that minors obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
- Whenever we process your personal data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
Part Three: How long will you keep my data?
- We’ll normally hold onto your data, for as long as is necessary to give you the services you’re using in accordance with our retention policy.
- If you don’t use our services for over 24 months then your account may be classified as dormant and may be deleted in line with our privacy notice and retention policy.
Part Four: Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, as the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To get in touch, contact us here.
You may be asked for ID to confirm your identity.
Part Five: Cookies
Currently cookies are used on www.mwe.co.uk to identify you for usability purposes. They are only used for identifying if you have used the site before and welcoming you as a returning user.
Part Six: Disclaimer
If MWE links to other services, MWE is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these services. MWE reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Privacy notice at any time and you are therefore encouraged to review it from time to time.
Part Seven: Trademarks and Copyright
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is the property of MWE and is protected by UK and European copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as either or both of an informational or shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Part Eight: Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions can be viewed above.
Part Nine: Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint.
The details for the latter are:
Unit 29 Leafield Industrial Estate, Corsham, Wiltshire
Or contact us here.